How It Works
Books That Grow provides the same text at multiple levels of complexity. Across levels, the vocabulary and sentence structure differ while meaning remains the same. Teachers can assign a specific reading level to each student or let students choose the reading level that’s best for them. See how our leveled readers work:
- Assign students to classrooms and reading groups.
- Set specific reading levels for each student.
- Assign readings with embedded quizzes and writing prompts.
- Annotate text, apply literary device tags.
- Monitor progress, adjust levels accordingly.