About Borne Digital
Borne Digital is an education technology start up and creator of the adaptive reading platform Books That Grow. Our books 'grow' in difficulty as students become better readers. We're bridging the gap between publishing and big data.
We are seeking a Business Development Intern to work directly with our founder. This Summer Intern position will flex every one of those B-School muscles you have been building: combining elements of Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management and more. The BD Summer Intern will have ownership over projects that will have a measurable impact upon Borne Digital's Go-To-Market strategy and help take our company through the next level of growth.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales and marketing mindset
- Ability to identify and execute business strategies to accelerate go-to-market programs
- Ability to collaborate with team members while equally as strong contributing value individually
- Excellent with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience using reporting applications to gather insights
- Interested in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong Executive presence